Sunday 12 December 2010

Photoshoot

On Friday I had a photoshoot for the LCA Football team. I had a photographer named Josh Rose who took the images and sorted the lighting and background colours for me, and I just told the models what it is I wanted them to do, models being Patrick Needham & Joe Benali.

Here are the selection of images;












We started taking the images as a low lighting, and Josh asked if they are to dark,
So we decided to turn up the lighting to see if it can bring in abit more detail for the images.









After turning the lighting up it did start to look alot better, standing out more, with the darkness.
This is the set of the first images.

















Bit of a cheeky pose.








& Again.

















We ended up getting 57 images in total, and here they all are,
I need to choose 3 and edit and ass text to them make them work as a set, then complete the posters and the sign on cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment