Tuesday 28 December 2010

TV Design

Seen to the brief was based on Television I thought it would be a good idea to use a TV for the design. I messed about with different ideas and different compositions for the design.

I took a image of a TV from Google images, and took it into Illustrator and traced it to give me the design below.





I messed with a few ways of presenting the TV, but didn't want to make it look like a microwave.






Started playing about with the image, keeping the same type, on all so they work as a set.
Messed about with the TV and the signals on it, and introducing the brain image, would like to have them used at some point on the image.



The idea of using half a brain for the arial of the TV, sticking to the colours of pink, white and black.


I came up with the idea of combining both TV with the brain, fitting it together, so it looks like a pile of shapes combined, feel it works really well. More the all pint, not so much the black on pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment