Tuesday 28 December 2010

TV, No Signal

For my competition brief I decided to choose a Don't Panic brief, Don't Panic brief based on TV. The idea I came up with was, how an idea goes from someones head on to a TV screen, using there imagination.

The first initial idea that came to my head was taking the No Signal blank screen and maybe converting it to a brain.


I took the no signal image and took it into Illustrator and traced it using the pen tool, and then filled in the blanks with a shade of pink and I personal feel it works really well.





I started messing about with type to go with the image, came with with the line "Imagination On Television"
My biggest fault with the design was the brain was two round, didn't work quite aswell I was hoping, So I thought about squashing it a little to make it a more brain like shape.


After editing the shape of the design, I felt the design on a whole was alot stronger, and worked alot better, but this was going to be just one of a few ideas, I planned on adding abit more to the designs, maybe introducing a TV and other images?

No comments:

Post a Comment