Tuesday 28 December 2010

LCA FC, Send Out Cards

As part of the LCA FC brief, I was asked by James to design a sign up card, that will be sent out to student next year, for if they want to be part of the team.

I took a few images of the kit that I wanted to use for the resolution. Wanting to focus on the badge, using the slogan "Badge of Art"

Here are the images I took, that I planned to mess about with and see how they looked when I got the text put onto them.





After selecting what image I seen fit, was time to put some text onto them and make them work as a pair. Making the design work and suitable to be sent out to upcoming students.

I started by messing about with the text, I selected three different typefaces.




I started with a typeface from DaFont called, FC Barcelona, but I ended up going with Helvetica Neue, and edited it using Illustrator, having the text made up of lines.


I added abit a few lines, to give the card abit more than it already was.




I was already given the text to write on the card by James, so from there it was just making sure I done the best with what I had, so I messed about with positioning and composition for the text.


Here is the back of the card, once again I was given the information to put on the back, Name, Age, D.O.B etc and others bits of information.

I am happy with the out come of the card, feel I put together a strong card, and when I showed it to James he said he was happy with it, and I feel it is suitable to send out to students, making the event look appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment